Day boat hire is popular way to get on the water. Whether
you are looking for a romantic day out with your partner, want to
try something new, celebrate a family occassion or a hen or stag
party, there is something for everyone - here’s some ideas:
Boat Day Hire Ideas
- Hire a narrow boat on a canal and experience the adventure of
mastering a lock or two - a great experience for the whole
- Step aboard a day boat on the Norfolk Broads and catch up with
all the wildlife
- Blast across the Solent on a Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) – just
the thing for blowing the stresses away
- Take to the River Thames, one of our most famous rivers, on a
cruiser, electric launch or even a rowing boat
- Get fit and get close to the water when you hire a canoe or
- Find out why so many people just live to sail when you explore
the sea or a loch on a yacht with friends, don’t go home too early
the sunsets are magical!
- Feeling like a real treat? Why not hire a “James Bond” style
power boat. You really can charter one of the luxury motor yachts
which appear in the latest films
What does it cost to hire a Boat?
Like all outdoor activities the prices change depending on the
season. Week days are cheaper than weekends and a couple of days
may be cheaper than one day, here’s an idea of what you get for
£10 - £20 per person
- RIB ride
- Day canoe hire on the Norfolk Broads
- Day boat on a lake
- Open day boat on the canals
- Windsurfer hire
£30 - £50 per person
- Day out on a canal boat (cost based on 6 people paying
- Day’s yacht charter (cost based on 6 people paying £30-£50
- River cruising on the River Thames
- Day out on a fishing boat
£60 - £100
- Sailing yacht with professional skipper for up to 6 people
- Motor Cruiser on the Solent
- Fully crewed luxury yacht or power boat
Share this page:
The On The
Water Weekend took place on the 27th & 28th April 2013
with events taking place Nationwide.
Two of the biggest in the UK are the London Boat Show and
PSP Southampton Boat Show
but there are loads of other regional and specialised shows which
are great too.
On The Water Events!
Over the next 12 months, On The Water will be attending a
series of live events across the regions bringing boating and
watersports to you.
On The Water will be providing water-based activities such
as ‘try-a-boat’ or land-based activity with simulators at events
around the UK.
More Events >